Started in Lebanon, in 2002 as a small delivery kiosk, Sushi Ko evolved as a dine-in sushi restaurant in 2005 when we opened in one of the most visited mall in Lebanon: ABC Mall.
In 2008, Sushi Ko expanded to the European market and opened his first outlet in Romania where we offer delivery & dine-in services.
Today, Sushi Ko is a unique place to gather with friends or for business meetings, in a pleasant environment. Our guests enjoy a prime selection of traditional sushi dishes as well as signature items developed exclusively by our group.
The well-known brand is now established as the fastest growing Japanese restaurant chain; operating 10 units in Lebanon and 4 units in Romania (3 in Bucharest & 1 in Constanta) .
We are now leveraging on our successful operations and aim to expand in the Middle East where we will introduce our restaurants in UAE, Qatar & Kuwait’s markets.
The following set of Core Values are the foundation of Sushi Ko’s culture.
They determine who we are, how we guide our business and its operations, the way we treat our customers and the manner by which we conduct ourselves on a daily basis.
They are abided by employees at every level of our establishment and they transcend our size and growth rate.
By maintaining these values, regardless of how large a company Sushi Ko becomes, we preserve what has always been special about the Sushi Ko “way of life”.
Passion for Excellence
• We have high ethical standards and our goal is to provide the best quality products available.
• We define quality by evaluating the ingredients, freshness, safety, taste, appearance and value of all the products we serve.
• We go to extraordinary lengths to satisfy and delight our customers and aim at exceeding their expectations at every opportunity by providing generous and friendly service.
• We honor our commitment to each other and are honest, fair and respectful with guests and staff members.
• We hire and maintain a staff that values strong work ethics.
• We encourage loyalty and seek to promote people from within our company into management roles.
• Our decisions are driven by ‘cost of quality” first and “cost in dollars” second.
Healthy and Inviting Establishments
• we create healthy, attractive, inviting and fun eating environments.
• We maintain a family atmosphere for our entire staff; we help, share and support one another.
• We foster personal and professional development.
Entrepreneurial Spirit and Ownership
• By regarding the workplace as our own, we are empowered to be at our personal best as well as creative and innovative on a continuous basis.
• We recognize that profits are essential to creating capital for growth, prosperity, opportunity, job satisfaction and job security.
MISSION & VISION
Our mission is to earn our customers’ loyalty in becoming their preferred sushi chain restaurants in the MENA and specifically the GCC regions.
We will accomplish this by exceeding the ever-growing expectations of clients for specialized service and value, high-quality food and distinctive ambiance.
We will remain committed to the continuous development and training of our staff and provide our employees with career opportunities and a respectful environment for personal growth and fun.
This will result in a financially sound and profitable sushi chain restaurant-company.
is to grow from a national establishment to a regional leader and provider of sushi chain restaurants.We will achieve this by delivering total customer satisfaction through the highest standards of quality, service, professionalism, cleanliness and value.
In the process, we will place high emphasis on our catering service, which has shown to be a great asset and an added value to our business as a whole.There is currently a golden opportunity for sushi in the GCC area. Hence, Sushi Ko, through its newly-established holding company, will expand its operations accordingly and continue the story of its success.
• Satisfying our guests is a priority.
• Providing excellence in food and value.
• Maintaining close relationships with our clients.
• Treating others as we wish to be treated.
• Presenting local hospitality in a clean, complimentary, attractive and intimate atmosphere.
• Taking the same dining experience home.
• Catering at large weddings and events, the same taste and quality found in our restaurants.
• Integrating multicultural dishes with Japanese cuisine.
• Constantly offering new and refreshing flavors and textures.
• What we do today can be done better tomorrow.